Two bedroom, two bath luxury units Bring your pets! Full floor indoor pet facility for those rainy and snowy days. Come home to high-end amenities and stabilized prices.
Showing daily by appointment.
Steps from cultural icons such as the Barclay’s Center and Brooklyn Flea, and local restaurants and nightlife of Fort Greene, Carroll Gardens, and Brooklyn Heights. Three bedroom floor plans feature kitchens with stainless steel appliances, quartz-stone countertops, and tile backsplashes. Each unit comes with
Each unit comes with hard-surface plank flooring, in-unit washer/dryer, and built-in charging station. Amenities include 58th floor rooftop deck and lounge, 30th floor terrace with fire pit and grills, heated indoor/outdoor dog run, and fully-equipped fitness center. Best of all, the property is directly above the subway giving immediate access to the A, C, F, and R trains, and less than a 5-minute walk from the 2, 3, 4, 5, B, N, and Q trains.
Need a furnished apartment? No problem. Just bring a toothbrush. Our partners will do the rest.
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- 58th floor rooftop featuring indoor and outdoor lounge areas
- 30th floor outdoor terrace with lounge, fire pit and BBQs
- Brew coffee shop featuring fresh and local coffee, tea, baked goods, craft beer, and select wines
- Chill Lounge with outdoor terrace
- Events for residents and friends
- Pet-friendly community with heated outdoor dog run and pet spa
- Smoke-free community
- 24-hour concierge service
- WiFi access in common areas
- Complimentary package acceptance with cold storage
- On-site and on-call maintenance
- Bike storage and Bike Lobby for residents to repair bikes
- On-site garage parking
- Online rent payment and service requests
- Eco-friendly, LEED registered building
- Nearby ZipCar and Citi Bike
- In the heart of downtown Brooklyn near the Barclays Center, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, and parks
- Directly above a Jay Street-MetroTech Subway Station with immediate access to the A/C, F, and R Trains while being less than a 5-minute walk away from the 2/3, 4/5, B, and Q trains
- Kitchens with stainless steel appliances, quartz-stone countertops, and tile backsplashes
- In-unit washer/dryer (in most apartments)
- Hard-surface plank flooring
- Built-in charging stations (in select apartments)
- Sliding barn doors
- DIY kits to customize your space with
Points of Interest
[cs_nearby_map places=” radius=”2500″, accounting, airport, amusement_park, aquarium, art_gallery, atm,bakery, bank, bar, beauty_salon, bicycle_store, book_store, bowling_alley,bus_station,cafe, campground, car_dealer, car_rental, car_repair, car_wash, casino, cemetery, church, city_hall, clothing_store, convenience_store, courthouse,dentist, department_store, doctor, electrician, electronics_store, embassy, establishment, finance, fire_station, florist, food, funeral_home, furniture_store,gas_station, general_contractor, grocery_or_supermarket, gym, hair_care, hardware_store, health, hindu_temple, home_goods_store, hospital, insurance_agency, jewelry_store, laundry, lawyer, library, liquor_store, local_government_office, locksmith, lodging, meal_delivery, meal_takeaway, mosque, movie_rental, movie_theater, moving_company, museum, night_club, painter, park, parking, pet_store, pharmacy, physiotherapist, place_of_worship, plumber, police, post_office, restaurant, roofing_contractor, school, shoe_store, shopping_mall, spa, stadium, storage, store, subway_station, synagogue, taxi_stand, train_station, travel_agency, university, veterinary_care, zoo”]